Are You Looking For A Property Manager To Handle Compliance For Your Condominium?
ICC’s condominium management services:
- Have been fully compliant with the Condominium Act since its inception – your property will be no different
- Are expertly able to handle requests and suggestions from residents
- Will maintain a high standard of living for your residents – giving your board of directors peace of mind
- Are backed by our decades of managing properties – we’ve seen it all
There are many aspects to condo management Toronto companies provide. One aspect is ensuring that a particular condo association remains in compliance with the Condominium Act. This law is extremely important, as it governs the rights and responsibilities of condominium owners, boards of directors, residents, and other stakeholders. Half of new residential construction in Ontario consists of condos, and over one million people currently call a condominium unit home, so this law affects a large portion of the population.
ICC Property Management is intimately familiar with the Condominium Act and all of its requirements. Through its involvement in the Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario, the company has been heavily involved in developing high standards and best practices within the industry to ensure compliance with this important piece of legislation. They also know how to maintain strong communication with their community services, being a key part of condo property management Community Services in Toronto..
To help with compliance, ICC helps the board of directors with many of the following tasks:
- Maintaining a register of owners and unit files and ensuring it is kept up-to-date
- Ensuring residents know and abide by the Declaration, By-laws, Rules and Regulations, and Condominium Act in each community ICC serves
- Completing status certificates in compliance with the Condominium Act and Regulations
- Preparing and distributing notices and Annual General Meeting packages for the Board of Directors
- Attending all mandatory monthly and annual meetings
- Managing the corporate insurance policies
- Producing a compliant management report 2 days before each regular monthly board meeting, including agenda, minutes, reports, requests, work progress reports, and other important data.
In addition, as a skilled condominium management company, ICC knows how to handle resident requests and suggestions to ensure they make it to the right people. Through complying with these requirements, ICC helps the board of directors for each condo community maintain a high standard of living for residents. The ICC team is knowledgeable and diligent, with a firm commitment to excellence in delivering these important administrative functions to each of their clients.
Contact us today to learn how we can simplify your business.
It's Time for a Better Property Manager
Request a Free, No Obligation Proposal