As our firm grows, we are constantly looking for qualified, dynamic individuals to join our family at ICC®.
ICC® Property Management Ltd. provides its staff with ongoing education programs via both on-the-job and formal classroom training. We support and encourage our staff toward the attainment of greater related education and knowledge. This approach keeps you, and in turn the ICC® team, at a level of being leaders in the industry.
If you possess strong skills in communications, leadership and public relations and are motivated and dedicated you may be right for our team.
We are also constantly looking for individuals for our many sites in the capacity of housekeeping, security, maintenance and occasional help.
If you feel that your qualifications will suit our team, please send your resume to ICC® Property Management Ltd. attention: Human Resources.
We will also accept resumes via email at: email@example.com
Current Positions Available
- CONDOMINIUM MANAGER
Required for a large luxury condominium. Must have at least 5 years experience, RCM preferred but not mandatory.
- CONDOMINIUM MANAGER
Required for a large condominium complex on a part time basis. Must have experience.
- SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER – MULTI RESIDENTIAL
We are seeking an experienced Condominium Property Manager for a small ultra luxury condominium building located in downtown Toronto who believes and is committed to strong customer satisfaction.
Expectations of all applicants
- Must have experience managing luxury condominium properties
- Must have excellent written and oral interpersonal and communication skills
- Must either have an RCM designation or be close to completion in working towards designation
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience managing in-house staff, building operations, administration and finance
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in residential condominium property management
- Must have proven leadership skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must be committed to regular inspections of the property
- Must have the ability to understand the culture of the condominium and must possess the ability to work effectively across all organizational levels
- The compensation package consists of a very competitive and benefits package.
If you possess the required skills and are interested in this challenging position, please forward your resume in confidence for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.